Adora Boutique Online Return Policy
We hope you love your purchase, but we understand that sometimes you need to make a return. Our return policy aims to make this as easy as possible to provide you a wonderful shopping experience.
The following items are final sale:
- All sale, discounted or clearance items.
- Leggings and tights.
- All jewelry and watches.
- Perishable goods.
- Seasonal and holiday merchandise.
- Bath and beauty products.
Other items may be eligible for a refund if they meet the following criteria:
- All items must be in the original packaging.
- They must be in new, unworn, and unused condition.
- All original tags and labels must remain attached.
- Returns must be postmarked no later than 14 days after receipt.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges after 14 days.
The best way to seek a refund is to start by sending us an email at [email protected] to confirm that your item is eligible for a refund. If eligible, you should then mail us your order with a copy of your receipt. We will then inspect the order and notify you via email if your refund is approved or rejected. If you are approved a refund will be processed and a credit applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days.
Please note that refunds are issued for the amount of the items purchased only, and do not include postage costs for original or return shipping.
If you are shipping a returned item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.