Looking to bring the scents of the spa to your tub? Eucalyptus it is! Topped with a dusting of pink Himalaya salt it's just what you need at the end of a long day. Grab your favourite candle, that book you've been meaning to read for weeks now and a hot cup of tea. Draw yourself a nice warm bath and get ready to indulge in the nourishing oils of this moisturizing bath bomb.
How to Use: Draw yourself a bath and get in there! Pop this bath bomb into the tub and watch while it fizzes, releasing the moisturizing properties of coconut and avocado oil. If you're up for it, you can crack this bath bomb in half (while dry and before dropping in the tub) to stretch it into two uses.
- Baking Soda, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid
- Cornstarch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
- Epsom Salts, Magnesium Sulfate
- Coconut Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Avocado Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Polysorbate 80
- Himalaya Pink Salt, Maris Sal
- Sodium Chloride
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil